B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Pertama 4. Isusterk. (love) her very much. 5. My father tha. (work) at a factory. 6. He always ...... (take) a shower at 7:30 ...... (not have) a car. 7. My father ........... 8. My sisters' names (be) Meghan and Chris 9. Meghan ..... (not like) vegetables. 10. Our dog never ........... (catch) cats. Ars​

4. Isusterk. (love) her very much. 5. My father tha. (work) at a factory. 6. He always ...... (take) a shower at 7:30 ...... (not have) a car. 7. My father ........... 8. My sisters' names (be) Meghan and Chris 9. Meghan ..... (not like) vegetables. 10. Our dog never ........... (catch) cats. Ars​

jawaban:

1)paly

2)write

3)watch

4)read

5)sing

6)work

7)study

8)sit

9)does

10)listen

semoga bermanfaat:)

mohon dikritik bila ada kesalahan mafaatnya

jangan lupa follow ea :)

penjelasan:

[answer.2.content]